Friday, November 2, 2012

Spooky Season: All Souls Day

(EDIT: A couple of my followers caught my mistake, so I fixed it. Today would indeed be All Soul's Day. In my mind, I was randomly a day behind, and put the wrong title up. Sorry about that.)

Highlights of the day:

  • Watching more of The Munsters with Evelyn
  • Having Ian bring home some Quiznos food for lunch (I had a French dip sandwich, a cinnamon sugar cookie, some cheddar broccoli soup, and a large cup of pink lemonade. I really needed that large amount of food, since I haven't really been eating all that well around here with everything around here being scarfed down instantly or close to instantly. =.= )
  • Marathoning Forward Unto Dawn for the second and third times (I'm excited to see what's going to happen in Halo 4, especially if it's involving Lasky)
  • Praying for the second day in a row for my ancestors and loved ones before me in front of a huge fire
  • Being able to breathe again, but even better than yesterday (I really hope this cold is going away finally!)
  • Building a kick ass fire in the fireplace from scratch
  • My MIL made beef stroganoff (sp?) for dinner (Yum...)

No comments:

Post a Comment