Monday, December 17, 2012

Ian's Birthday Party Festivities

Highlights of the day:
  • Ian got to marathon through the Megaman games through Megaman 6 (I helped him out by live tweeting)
  • Ard was randomly the first person at the house for Ian's birthday party festivities (which is unheard of)
  • We got to hangout with Sean and Shump during dinner (we went to Goodwood!)
  • I was told exactly what people in my old group thought of me during dinner (the blunt truth was oddly refreshing, and I now have closure)
  • J.R. and Jon both got to play Halo 4 multiplayer with Ian
  • Today was just a super happy day in general, which was extremely refreshing
In an edit, I'm going to post up pictures. The links are being too stubborn at the moment. D:

Oh, and for the people that were wondering, his birthday was actually yesterday, but we were celebrating it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment