Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On The Twelfth Day Of Creepmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

... a pretty awesome piece of artwork based on The Nightmare Before Christmas!


I love Jack Skellington. He's such a cool character.

I have loved The Nightmare Before Christmas since I watched it when it was first released in theaters. That was a seriously fun time.

I love watching this movie this time of year and around Halloween. Watching this movie is a tradition for me. It also is fun watching around my birthday, which is coming up here soon. I was born on the twenty-second of this month, literally a "nightmare before Christmas!" :P

If you want a break between all the scary movies based upon this time of year, The Nightmare Before Christmas is a good movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment