Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Darkest Minds Review

I seem to be asked to do a lot of reviews lately, so I'm willing to comply. I love being able to test and review things out.

That being said, if anyone wants to send me something to review, please do so! ^w^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Overall rating: 9.5 out of 10

I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. I have read my fair share of dystopian novels, and have to rate this book as one of my all-time top favorites.

What I loved: A strong female character as the main lead, well written side characters, psychic powers, a strong ending that makes me excited to see the next part of the series

What I didn't like: Rapey villain, adult organizations playing major mind games, and having to wait for the next book!

I don't want to spoil this book so much because I really loved it. To see a bit more of what is initially revealed by the author, go here...

No comments:

Post a Comment