Wednesday, December 11, 2013

On the eleventh day of Creepmas. my true ghoul gave to me...

...a 30 Days of Night movie viewing!


Another dark vampire movie to give you goosebumps during the holidays.
These vampires mean business. They rip their victims a new one when the sun goes away for a thirty days in an Alaskan town.
They have multiple fangs, as opposed to the usual two or four fangs on usual vampires you see these days. The better to shred you with, my dear.
Not to mention, they're super messy when they eat. I think they like to show off blood as a trophy.

This little girl seriously scared the hell out of me when I first watched this movie.

Hey! Aren't you also American Horror Story: Coven?

If you're into movies produced by Sam Raimi, this movie is definitely worth checking out.


Note: If you're already into this movie, you should check out the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment