Wednesday, December 4, 2013

On the fourth day of Creepmas, my true ghoul gave to me...

...a wicked party dress!

You can never go wrong with a LBD any time of the year. With my birthday also this month (December 22), I want to look like "the baddest witch in town."

Here are some of my favorites I have found online. Keep in mind that there are a mix of dresses that are both maternity and non-maternity based (I am currently pregnant, after all!), and come in a variety of prices.

We'll start off with the top splurge of the bunch. I would wear this dress over and over again in a heartbeat.
Where to buy: TheCorner
Brand: Jason Wu
Price: $3900

Here's the second biggest splurge of the bunch. Probably my favorite look on this list in general.
Where to buy: Luisaviaroma
Brand: Maria Lucia Hohan
Price: $1822

I love this dress for the cutouts.
Where to buy: Sass & Bide
Brand: Sass & Bide
Price: $450 (sale pricing)

A cute, short, and modest maternity dress.
Where to buy: Amazon
Brand: Sweet Mommy
Price: $88

A lace maternity dress?!? Yes, please!
Where to buy: Amazon
Brand: Three Seasons Maternity
Price: $58

No comments:

Post a Comment